I’ve become an accomplished life coach through education, training, and experience. Since earning a bachelor's degree in English and a master’s degree in higher education administration, I have engaged in work that helps people pursue opportunity, growth, and satisfaction.
- I’ve been a college Admissions professional, counseling both undergraduate and graduate students on educational options.
- I created the office of career and graduate education services at a new college of engineering, helping dozens of students figure out how to take their first professional steps.
- I became a credentialed Image Coach and launched a business working with women and men who wanted their external appearance to reflect their interior essence.
- I led a national professional development program for women and men identified as tomorrow’s Admissions, Financial Aid, and Enrollment leaders.
- I pursued coaching training with the Coaches Training Institute (CTI) and, later, earned Myers-Briggs certification.
Today, I listen, I challenge, I am delighted, and I am empathetic. Mostly, I believe in your ability to create a life that gives you purpose, satisfaction, and bursts of joy. I look forward to meeting you!