Work With Me
Here's what coaching with me looks like:
- First, we’ll do a detailed intake questionnaire to understand your goals and what you'd like your coach to help you achieve.
- Then, we'll meet via phone or video for 60-minute sessions on a weekly or biweekly schedule. The duration of coaching is dependent on your goals, but usually lasts from 3-6 months.
- You'll have co-designed actions to complete in between sessions to help keep you moving forward.
- The goal of our sessions is to create inspiration, insight, and options that lead to action and accomplishment. Increased self-awareness, stronger decision-making tools, and new perspectives on what’s possible are lifelong benefits.
- Most clients experience coaching as a serious endeavor, AND they’re also delighted at how fun and satisfying it is.
- In a casual, no-expectations phone call, we’ll talk about why coaching feels like it might be right for you at this time and what you can expect from me. I’ll include a sample coaching session, so that you can get a sense of what working with me might be like.
Single to Multiple Sessions
- These packages are for clients who have completed the New Client Package, and continue the exciting work we’ve begun.
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Consultation
- Image Coaching